- Make a grouping of 7 or 8 objects from the table: sugar packets, silver wear, salt shaker etc.
- Give the other players 10 or so seconds to look at it.
- Have them cover their eyes while you remove one object.
- Now the players get to guess which object is missing.
- The winner of the first round gets to be the one to choose the item to hide for the next round.
- This is a game for two players.
- Place 7 sugar packets in a row.
- Player one may take away 1 or 2 sugar packets.
- Player two may also take away 1 or 2 packets.
- Continue to take turns in this manner
- The one who is left with the last sugar packet loses.
- The loser gets to go first in the next round.
- Watch your kids figure out the best strategy for winning.
- Draw a large Tic-Tac-Toe board on a napkin or the back of a place mat
- Give each player 3 markers - these could be different color sugar packets, or different flavored jams.
- Begin playing in the usual way. When a player runs out of markers, she must move one of her markers that is on the board to another space in the grid.
- Play until someone wins.
200 Would You Rather Questions for Kids
More Creative and Critical Thinking Activities