Good things about this Game:
- The game is easy to learn: Players simply place blocks within the chosen frame until all the blocks have been played. The winner is the person who has the most blocks showing from the top.
- There are many strategies to try - block opponents, cover a lot of space, or play high. I am still not sure what is the best approach.
- There are several different frames, which changes the game significantly.
- Games go relatively quickly - about ten or fifteen minutes each.
- Great for improving spatial skills.
- It is one of those great games that is fun for both kids and adults.
Nonfiction Questions & Projects