|Picture Credit: Creating, Teaching, Inspiring|
It's a flashback in time!
It's completely unprecedented!
It is in fact, a ~~second~~ Teachers Pay Teachers Back to School Sale! Most likely, you already gotten what you needed from the first BTS sale a few weeks ago. But maybe...
- You forgot a few things.
- You were on vacation (hopefully somewhere with a pool where you could get one of those yummy drinks in a coconut shell with a little red umbrella).
- You don't go back until after Labor Day and you were not ready to think about school yet.
- You suddenly got moved to a different grade level ("Sure, I can do fifth grade...even though I have been teaching kinder for 16 years...no problem")
- You finally got a look at your district's new curriculum and are seeing some gaping holes.
- You just discovered task cards and now must own all of them (and who can blame you, really. Task cards are kind of like shoes, you can never have too many)
- You won the lottery and want nothing more than to spend your millions on teaching materials.
- You just love a sale.
Here are five tips for making the most of this ONE DAY sale:
- Make sure and leave feedback for the products you purchased during the last sale so that you can use your TpT credits during this sale.
- Put a Post It on your computer screen that says, "Don't forget to enter the promo code BOOST at check out." Do it right now.
- Shop from your wish list. You put that stuff there for a reason...
- Consider buying bundles. Bundles are already sold at a discount. With the sale price, you save extra-big!
- Think ahead. To the best of my knowledge, the next big sale will not be until after Thanksgiving. You can save quite a bit by purchasing what you will need to get you through autumn.
Of course, I also hope you will buy from me. Here are some ideas from my store:
Happy Teaching (and Shopping),